Enjoy Disney perks and a dash of character with your Disney Visa(R) Debit Card.
To learn more about your current Cardmember perks, click here.
2. How do I take advantage of the 10% savings on merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and select Disney Store locations?2
To receive the discount at DisneyStore.com:
- 1. Log in to DisneyStore.com and place eligible items you wish to purchase in your cart.
- 2. Once you're finished shopping, go to the Shopping Cart page. You can get to this page via the Shopping Cart icon in the top right header area of the site.
- 3. Type DRVCMEMBER in the Special Offers and Discounts field below the list of items in your cart. Then click Submit.
- 4. Click Checkout and proceed through the Checkout process. You may be prompted to confirm your Shipping and Billing information.
- 5. At the Payment Page, if you are paying with your Disney Visa® Debit Card, select Credit Card in the Payment Method section at the top of the page and enter your name, card number and expiration date in the required fields. Then click Complete Purchase.
For in-store purchases, simply mention your Cardmember savings perk and be sure to use your Disney Visa Debit Card to receive your savings.
3. How do I take advantage of the Character Meet ‘N’ Greet at our private Cardmember location at the Disney Theme Parks?3
For entry to the Cardmember Character Meet 'N' Greet, present your Disney Visa® Debit Card. Click here for locations and times at Walt Disney World® Resort and click here for locations and times at the Disneyland® Resort.
You'll receive a $50 onboard credit when you pay for your Disney Cruise Line® vacation in full with your Disney Visa® Debit Card and mention this offer. Your $50 credit is good toward merchandise, spa treatments, activities and more.
You receive 10% off select dining locations when you mention the offer and use your card. Click here for details on locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and click here for details on locations at the Disneyland® Resort.
No, you do not earn rewards; however, you can take advantage of amazing Disney perks. Click here to learn more about Cardmember perks.
Yes, the Disney Visa Debit Card is available exclusively from Chase when you open a Chase consumer checking account (excludes High School and Access Checking accounts). You can visit your local Chase branch or go to Chase.com to open a Chase checking account with a Disney Visa Debit Card.
There is no annual fee for this card.
Should you choose to request a new card design after the initial account setup, call a Disney Visa® Debit Card Specialist from Chase at 1-877-388-5726. Please keep in mind that you will need to update any automatic payments with your new debit card number. There is no additional fee for this service; however, card designs are subject to availability and may change without notice.
Your expiration date is located on the front of your debit card, but we'll be sure to send you a new card before your current card expires.
11. How do I learn more about the Disney Rewards® Visa Credit Card or Disney Premier Visa® Credit Card?
Visit DisneyRewards.com to learn more.